Nov 16, 2012

Pre-Event: Nuffnang Blogopolis ONLIne in the PHilippines

No comments:
 
If comic enthusiasts look forward to ComicCon, well Pinoy bloggers were as hype when Nuffnang Philippines announced a month ago that they are organizing the biggest blogging event just for us!

As for me, who is just starting to resurrect my blog which I have neglected for quite while since 2009 after getting caught up with married life and mostly favoring Facebook Photo uploads for the past years over blogging...this is like a second chance to me, an answered prayer indeed!

I have to confess that I have been out of the loop for the last years that I am practically clueless with regards to the speakers, panelist and the great changes that took place here in the blogosphere even though I have blogged since 2004. But as the Lord steered me to return to my first passion, writing/blogging, and believe that even though I seem to be a late bloomer on this, I can feel that my best piece is yet to come! Hurray!!!

I'm praying so hard that I won't get intimated but instead feel that the event will be a venue for me to start fresh in this blogging experience: learn from the best and network with fellow bloggers.Ang shala pa namin di ba sa Makati Shangrila pa kaya!

So even beforehand, I am already thanking Nuffnang Philippines for this and looking forward in seeing you all on Sunday. Please be gentle to us 'newbies' and 'returnees', pretty puhleease!!!!

All information about the event can be found in the official website:

Blogopolis Entrance Kit
Ticket Card containing my blogger RFID

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff