Nov 15, 2012

Personal Buy of the Week: KOR Hydration Vessel (Water Bottle)

No comments:
 
You may have spotted this sleek water bottle in this Ironman Movie scene (♥ Robert Downey Jr.) and famous celebs sporting it in their instagram, truly the KOR Hydration Vessel aside from having such a cool name is an eye-catcher.



So okay I am sold out with the design but for being a water container it doesn't come cheap to us normal wage earners. But then again if you are just like me who cannot seem to find that perfect water buddy for the longest time then lets reconsider, shall we.

It is available online here in the Philippines via sunnysunday.com.ph and delivery within Metro Manila is free of charge for minimum purchase of Php 600.

sunnysunday.com.ph upcoming products


Since its my birthday month anyway (hahaha nagdahilan talaga) I decided to buy one for myself. I chose the cheapest model I could find from their product line. I wanted to test it first before probably buying the expensive ones.

1. Placed my order for KOR AURA 500mL in sunnysunday.com.ph.
2. Got their payment info. I chose BPI bank deposit.
3. Deposited the payment.
4. Sent the pix of the deposit slip.
5. Received acknowledgement of payment & tracking of delivery.
6. A day after I received my order.


BPI Deposit Slip
Package Arrival
Opening the Package
KOR Aura Hydration Vessel Product Label
KOR AURA 500mL Ice Blue

After using it for the day I can say that it is no ordinary water bottle! The top handle allows you to carry it, it fits in my office bag without making it too heavy, the twist cap is tightly sealed and the Perfect Sprout is designed to be smooth, it won't hurt your lips. That was my favorite part, the Perfect Sprout allows a delightful experience from our normal drinking habit. It sounds petty I know but I just want to take note of this little details.

As for the life span, I heard from other customer it could last up to 3 years or so. Divide your years of usage to the amount of purchase then I guess it is worth your money. Well, just computing how much drinks in plastic cups and bottles I buy whenever I am out, it already saved me money as long as I bring it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff