Nov 5, 2012

Another Year with the Lord and My Love

No comments:
 
Allow me to indulge a little on this post as I celebrate one more year here on earth. Thank you my Lord for the life you have given me. And thank you my dear for making it so intimate and special. I appreciate you always.

At the Ace Hotel & Suites Facade
Printed Halter from Marmalade Market Market
Cobalt & Lace
Suelas Flats - Corte Tan



I love this candid photo of me by hubby as I eat on my pistachio ice cream at Ace Cafe Lounge. I kinda look like a little girl here but as I grew older and hopefully into maturity, I ask the Lord to continue to give me a childlike heart that is dependent on His grace.


You do know how to make me feel like a celebrant my love!
Thanks much Beb for the element of surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff