Nov 24, 2012

AcQuaBELLA By Penshoppe: I am Sassy

No comments:
 
Earlier I mentioned to you that my favorite from the AcQuabella by Penshoppe freebie in the Nuffnang Blogopolis lootbag was the 'I am Sassy'. So to cap off my busy week and welcome the weekend I decided to sprint on this yellow variant from the "I AM" Collection.



I am not big on perfumes but I do enjoy light scents that perks you up in the morning to help you start your day right. As we prepared for work, hubby stopped and asked..."Uhmm... Nagpabango ka ba?". Which I answered with a big yes, "I put on the I-Am-Sassy AcQuabella".


The five sprays I did in the morning already lasted for the whole day at the office. The only time I sprayed it on again was during early evening when BGC Passionfest was about to start at 9th St. of Bonifacio High Street.


One of the six variant from the I AM Collection Body Spray, 'I am Sassy' is describe as bloom and blush with sun-ripened citrus orange and apple, mingled with warm floral bouquet of sheer musk and sandalwood. For me, it is like wearing summer scent during Christmas season. I think this body spray is perfect for our upcoming Coron Island getaway!


A big plus is that this AcQuaBella by Penshoppe Collection is available in leading beauty shops and drug store nationwide at a very affordable price!

 

Like them on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff