Nov 21, 2012

Googly Gooeys Designs Available in Bags & Tags Market Market BGC

No comments:
 
Speaking of Googly Gooeys merchandise, creator Pong Go mentioned during Nuffnang Philippines Blogopolis that Tipsy and Ponggo designs are also available as bag tags in Bags & Tags Kiosk. So when I passed by their Market Market branch, I verified if they do have it in their line-up and yey, they have it!


I quickly chose one for hubby and one for myself. Actually medyo nagdalawang isip pa nga ko which one to get for him kse maraming interest si Jasey. But I decided to get Ponggo (the blue goo) as a gamer over Ponggo as a photographer. Medyo career kse sya lately with Xbox NBA 2K13.
  

As for me, it was an easy choice when I saw this Tipsy (the pink goo) design because it looks exactly like my office workstation. See the couple's pic at the side, even yung clip resembles my desks. Hihihi.


 

Joy, the Bags & Tags attendant layed and printed out the 2 items in less than 10 minutes! I was just thinking of just posting the bag tags via instagram but ambilis nyang nagawa, naaliw ako sa kanya so I decided she is worthy of a blog posts as well.

 
  
Bags & Tags Kiosk
2nd Floor Market Market
Bonifacio Global City Taguig
Near the entrance of Fashion Market


Php 95 per tag Front Print only
Php 160 per tag Front and Back Print


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff