Nov 28, 2012

Samsung Smart Camera & Photo Tips from Petra Mahalimuyak

No comments:
 
If you follow me in instagram, you probably noticed I am kinda fancying the Samsung Smartphone WB150F.



But as said in the Bible, we should do all things to glorify God. So I am still praying on it if I should buy one. And if He answers YES, ask God for financial provisions. Ganun naman talaga si Lord ibebless nya tayo according to His will so don't be afraid to ask through prayer.

So while waiting upon the Lord, here is a hilarious video from the young and pretty internet sensation Petra Mahalimuyak. I recently learned about her YouTube channel. I like this video and to my surprise she was using the Samsung WB150F. LOL!



Who is Petra and why does she talk like that? Watch this 24 Oras interview of Ashley Rivera.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff