Nov 24, 2012

Budget Fashion: Marmalade Shop at Market Market BGC

No comments:
 
I have to admit that when it comes to shopping I am fond of tiangges. I still do buy a piece or two from branded shops once in a while. But being a young wife and blessed to have this time to save up before having a baby, I have programmed myself to become resourceful when looking out for budget friendly outfits. Pieces that would be within the 250 to 500 peso-price-range. Pag more than that na, dapat branded naman ng onti.

Greenhills is the tiangge mecca but it could be very tiresome to go around each and every stall so I am glad that Market Market BGC have a tiangge area inside their mall. But my dilemma now is that the clothing stalls caters mostly to petite ladies. So poor me who had gained weight due to subclinical hypothyroidism, it became harder to buy clothes from the tiangge. Until I discovered Marmalade Shop inside Fashion Market.


Unlike their neighboring stalls, Marmalade sells nice tops and dresses that actually fits woman of my size without making 'em losyang. Let us admit that tiangge clothes in bigger sizes oftenly sacrifice style over fitting. But thanks to them I already have some OOTD (Outfit of the Day) which includes a piece from Marmalade Shop.

Halter Dress worn on my Bday Spa Treat
Sheer Flowy Polka Dots Top
during BGC Passionfest 2012 (Boni High St)

Here is Melanie, their lively saleslady. She will assist you while you try out their clothes and offer unsolicited suggestions hahaha. Pero it is fun makipagkulitan sa batang toh! I hope the owner takes care of her as their employee. You are not being short changed with the service this girl offers.


Melanie giving me her sales pitch
Shy type si Cashier girl
Other finds inside Market Market Mall BGC

Do drop by their stall and don't forget to ask some discount. Enjoy shopping!
 Marmalade inside Fashion Market
2nd Floor Market Market BGC
very near the stairs

Mentions: Market Market BGC | Suelas Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff