Nov 24, 2012

AcQuaBELLA by Penshoppe: Cherry Burst Body Spray

No comments:
 
Thanks to Nuffnang Blogopolis, I am now on my second scent from the AcQuabella by Penshoppe freebie. I already tried one fragrance from the I AM Collection body spray so I decided to try one from the Fruity Mist Collection.


The one I had inside my loot bag was the Cherry Burst variant. So I sprayed it on me and smelled it.
YAPtography photoshops to multiply my freebie

Then I asked hubby to sniff me (hihihi, children don't do this at home!). He purposely flirtly lingered a little while getting wind of the scent. He smiled back at me and said it smells like bubble gum. I totally agree because it kinda reminded me of my childhood favorite candy -- the Cherry Balls bubblegum that you get for 25 cents a piece that doubled as a red lipstick. Remember that one? When we were still a young girl we use it trying to look like all dolled up without putting on actual make-up.

Photo from the Internet (Cherry Balls)

The Fruity Mist Cherry Burst body spray made me reminiscent of that childhood memory and I like that when fragrance triggers your sensory and allowing your brain to find connections to your experiences. I am glad that I opened this bottle for myself.




Like them on Facebook:


But wait there is more!

I have enjoyed the two scents that I tried so far that I'll be sharing the remaining AcQuaBella by Penshoppe freebies to a lucky blog reader. Catch my next post so you too can activate your sense of smell when I give away AcQuabella by Penshoppe Body Spray for FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff