Apr 25, 2012

The Suelas Confession

No comments:
 
April 25, 2012

When I saw them in Patty Laurel's old blog a few years ago,  I knew I'm destined to have one! But in some twist of fate, I never got to own a Suelas until January of this year. The first pair was slightly bigger than my feet so I ordered half size smaller the next payday... and the next... and the next. Here is the proof on my growing fondness of this one comfy foldable flats.

Impresso Red, Brogue Tan & Puntera Print
Flatten it, Fold it, Roll it

I love it so much that I decided that this year I would give it out as birthday gifts to my girlfriends. I am so kilig that I got to share this with the ladies whom I consider as my sisters. They all deserve some sole treat. And I just thank the Lord for the financial provision that He bless me with that I am able to give generously. But moreso, thank you God for giving me women that I could love and share this earthly life -- from being kikay to our growing faith in You. Let us honor you with our friendship. This one is for Maybel.

Maybel's shot of her freshly delivered Matiz today

P.S: Nakakatawa yung unang attempt ko to send a pair to the soon-to-be mom, Jamie, last month... Their office receptionist gave it to the wrong person but silver lining to the story: it proved how the Suelas Team together with their courier, Xend, handled it so graciously by sending us a 2nd pair of the same style until we have learned what happened to the first one then we were able to finally return the extra pair.

I'll be updating this post every now and then to show my collection.

2012 Apr 06

Sonya's Garden Tagaytay - Puntera Gold Leopard Print

2012 May 13

Village East Executive Homes Clubhouse - Puntera Coral

2012 May 21

Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna - Impresso Red



2012 Jul 13
Every Nation Bldg. Victory Fort Bonifacio - Brogue Tan

2012 Aug 19

Canyon Woods Residential Resort Batangas - Puntera Coral


2012 Sep 22

Kainan sa Balsa (Floating Restaurant)
Suelas Flats Impresso Natural/Gold

2012 Oct 10

Happy Accident - 'Terno'
Our new HOFA mini sofa and Corte Tan


2012 Nov 04
Suelas Corte Tan Ace Water Spa Pasig
2012 Nov 23
Suelas Corte Tan BGC Passionfest 2012
Bonifacio High Street Taguig
2012 Dec 08

Suelas Corte Tan Busuanga Airport
Coron Palawan
USU-MNL Cebupacific Flight


2012 Dec 23
Suelas Puntera Print
Ayala Triangle Christmas Lights Show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff