Mar 1, 2013

Harbor Plaza North Point (Hong Kong Hotel)

No comments:
 
Hi Lovelies!!! I just got back yesterday from my two-week business trip to Hong Kong. Quite an experience I have to say but I truly thank God for this career opportunity. I'll be definitely going back but next time for leisure and I won't be leaving hubby behind anymore. Hahaha!

So for the first of my HK series, I'm featuring Harbor Plaza North Point Hotel located at Quarry Bay Hong Kong. I especially love going home from work to a neatly clean and made up room every night. So thank you very much to the housekeeping I always get a good night sleep.

Request either WIFI or Broadband Wired Connection | One Device per Room Only
2 Complimentary Bottled Water Daily

 Now let us take a peek at the bathroom.

 

My business associates and I enjoy the breakfast buffet daily before riding the complimentary shuttle bus that takes us to our office.

Must have Meal Stub


There are a lot more food being served kaya lang medyo nahiya naman akong picturan lahat. Basta you get the idea na. The only downside is they have the same menu daily so if you are staying for a while, just get from one station per day so you could have a variety.

Hotel Restaurant - Green

Harbour Plaza North Point
665 King's Road North Point Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2187 8888

Perks:
In front of a Starbucks and convenient Store
Few walks from MTR - Quarry Bay Station
Within Hong Kong Business District
Complimentary Shuttle Bus with scheduled route
English Newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff