Sep 7, 2009

The Sassy Gown

No comments:
 
Over the weekend, I seriously took time to seat still and envision myself of the wedding dress I see myself wearing. I swear I could feel the creative juices flowing through my brain painting a picture in my head. I pencil it down in a piece of paper but due to lack of drawing abilities it is much far from what I had in mind. But, just like destiny waiting to be fullfilled, I found an image in the internet capturing everything I wanted in a wedding dress.

Minus its length which I prefer mine to be just knee or tea-length since the wedding is not an all out wedding: it was PERFECT! I excitedly emailed BFF the image of the dress to note down the features I want so she could help me out in hunting for it at Divi soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff