Oct 23, 2012

Good for the Soul - Song Playlist

No comments:
 
My only Kuya goes to another church congregation and recently they sponsored a Christian songwriting contest called ASOP Music Festival and sent this link thru FB of the Grand Finals Performance of former Rivermaya frontman Jayson Fernandez "Purihin Ka ng Aking Luha" by Gerwin Villa.


In different seasons of my life, the Lord always put a background music in each of it. Speaking to me not only through the bible, the people He sends but also through the lyrics of songs that strikes a chord deep inside. I'll be sharing with you my latest playlist and would be glad to know if you will take the time to listen to it as I caption the parts that stirred my very core.

 

Holy Is The Lord by Chris Tomlin
It's rising up all around It's the anthem of the Lord's renown 



Dominion by Citipointe
 You have rescued me
You took a wretch like this
You loved me, and You saved me



 Lord of All by Jose Villanueva III aka Quest 
I wanna live for You, Be glorified forever
My life will declare That You are Lord alone
Everything of me, Use it for Your glory
That everyone will see, Will hear, will know
That You are Lord Of All


Hosanna by Brooke Fraser
Break my heart for what is yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity



How He Loves Us by David Crowder Band
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about the way...
He loves us.


Like A Fire by Planetshakers
 Come like a flood and saturate me now, You're all I want
Come like the wind, And sweep throughout this place
You're all we want

 
How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin
Name above all names (How great is our God and all will see)
Worthy of our praise (How great, how great is our God)
My heart will sing, How great is our God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff