Oct 16, 2012

Jelly Bunny Footwear

No comments:
 

A few months ago, I read a post by Ms. Thammie, wife to Victory Greenhills Pastor Dennis Sy, about a jelly-styled sandals that fits perfectly for her needs now that she is pregnant. I, on the other hand, have been looking out for a footwear that I'm thinking of using on the beach sands of our upcoming trip to Coron. But I find thong slippers in different stores to be too pricey considering that they just simply looks like everyday tsinelas regardless of the brand name.

I pass by the Jelly Bunny Kiosk near the Activity Center of Market Market everyday but today a certain design caught the corner of my eye. I tried it out and scrutinize the make. Hmm...looks like it will work just fine in wet places. The attendant even engaged me in a smalltalk that their price are reasonable compared to another store that is selling the same brand. Kse I was trying to haggle from the Php 599.00 price tag. Who knows baka may discount, di ba? But it was one of their new arrivals kaya ayun walang tawad tawad.

Kiosk at Market Market Ground Floor, front of Levi's Store

So I will be trying them out one of these days and will get back to you in terms of comfort, durability and in short if you will get your money's worth. But if you are already a patron of this candy-colored and jelly-looking footwear, feel free to post your experience in the comments section. I would love to read about it!

Lets try this baby, shall we?
 
My first pair of Jelly Bunny

I got the black one instead of a colored one for easy mix and match. But if you want a pop of color in your attire go ahead and be adventurous from the array of colors available.

Photo from their official FB Page

From their FB: Jelly Bunny shoes are designed in Brazil and manufactured in Thailand. Currently, we have stores in Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines (Market! Market! Taguig).


Jelly Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff