Oct 19, 2012

GE DV1 Underwater Camera

No comments:
 
As early as September I already found in a group buying site what I wanted to have for my birthday. Technically, it will become a conjugal property. But for the sake of argument and the guilt-free feeling of buying yet another gadget this year, let us just say it is a super advance gift for the birthday girl -- ME! Hahaha.

Anyhow, pick-up schedule for the pre-ordered item is this week and I am sooo looking forward to it. Initially, hubby is toying around the idea of buying a video camera but I reasoned with him that our digicams' video features works just fine for our current needs. What we probably would want to look into is a waterproof or underwater camera for that wet and under the sea moments. This is also in preparation to our trip soon where snorkeling is a must activity. I reminded him our experience in Puerto Princesa trip last year where we only got very few underwater shots (rented only a pouch to put our digicam) which did not do any justice to the beauty God created under the sea. In short, I was able to convince him. Thank you Lord for a loving husband and for your thoughtful provision, I was able to click the BUY button before the offer ended.

Discounted GE Underwater Cameras

But I had to look for reviews first - from the unboxing to underwater pool to ocean shots found in Youtube. I liked what I saw so I proceeded with the transaction. As I oftenly mentioned here, we don't own any credit card so I paid via ATM online transaction and shortly received my confirmation voucher. Below are some of the details regarding the deal:

Always read the FINE PRINT
Which color should I choose?

Greatest commandment in claiming orders: Thou shall print and bring the hardcopy of thy voucher (the one with the bar code) when picking up thy ordered item from this group buying site. Regardless if your voucher is accessible from your internet-connected smartphone, it will not be honored. Learn from my mistake, ok? Medyo kainis this part, but never mind. Let us move on to the happy part -- the unboxing and testing of my new toy.

Inside the box


UPDATED: Dec 7, underwater photos from our Island Hopping Tour at Coron Palawan

*** Underwater video test, 3 videos NOW AVAILABLE ***
(YouTube upload seems to have affected quality of the vids)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff