Jul 29, 2013

The Pointy and The Basic Poshie

No comments:
 
I am usually a size 7'5" but when I ordered my first Posh Pocket Shoes, they advised me to get 8" for the Pointy Leopard. But it was still quite a snug even if I have already worn it a number times. 




So when they restocked my much awaited Pointy Green I got 8'5" and it fits me better. Yay!


Oh, did I forget to mention that I also ordered Basic Tan to go with it? Hihihi...



From their website: Poshie fold up to almost the size of a camera and come with an innovative wristlet pouch that transforms into a tote bag when you need to make the switch. They are so compact they can fit your pockets and most of your evening purses (or even your partner’s pocket!).

Can you see my insect bite there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff