Jul 24, 2013

BPI's Olay Anti-Ageing Solution Kit

No comments:
 
After FOUR months of waiting (versus 15-day promise), my gift from BPI has finally arrived!



I mentioned to you before in this post last March that I qualified for the BPI EPS Promo but I didn't make a big fuzz on the waiting period because @TalkToBPI has always responded accordingly every time I followed-up arranging phone bankers to contact me. The first time I asked, they said that Procter & Gamble had some issue with the production of the "special packaging" for this BPI Promo.

Anyhow, so I was actually puzzled when I received a text message from Air21 regarding an incoming package. Even though I checked out the tracking, I had no clue whatsoever where it was coming from. Lo and behold, right before I step out of the office I got this...

It took such a long time to arrive so I savor every moment unpacking it.


From Olay Website: Olay Total Effects Day Cream Gentle

Olay Total Effects fights the 7 signs of skin aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark spots, uneven texture, dryness, dullness and pores. Packed with niacinamide which makes skin younger-looking, Olay Total Effects remains to be the #1 anti-aging skin care choice for women across the region.

About Age Defying Bodywash

The Age Defying Bodywash and Bar has 10X More Moisturizers vs. bar soap, that reveals younger-looking skin not just on the face, but also on the body. It is infused with the same Olay moisturizers, so you can fight aging, not just on the face, but also on the body.

How about you, did you already got your free gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff