Jul 15, 2013

Love Ko 'To: McSpicy Is Here To Stay

No comments:
 
I am not really into spicy or hot food. I have low tolerance to pain so in my head, eating spicy food is quite painful. But I do love my cheeseburger...

But one time we were in McDonald's Drive Thru, I got just a tad curious with their latest addition in their menu -- the McSpicy Chicken so I gave it a try.


Uy, cute bun -- may split pa sa gitna. Hihihi. From the taste of it, this is just the right amount of spice! Price is a bit lower than their McChicken Sandwich. For Ala Carte Php 80, Small Meal Php 115 and Medium Meal for Php 135.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff