Jul 13, 2013

Confession of A Chocoholic

No comments:
 
After being in Instagram for more than a year, you can pretty much track my chocolate addiction. It is both a pleasure and a curse to be a chocoholic... Sigh! You see I am not so good with moderation, so either I stay away from it completely or I gorge on the whole pack in one sitting.


Not in photo - Milo drink, Goldilocks Cake, Hot Fudge Sundae, Fudgee bar, Dunkin and Krispy Kreme Donuts, Zagu Black Forest, Selecta Rocky Road, Chips Ahoy, M&M, Hersey Kisses, Cadbury, Toblerone, Macademia and lastly Champorado. I think I really need some help NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff