Jul 27, 2013

More Travel Finds in Little Emily Shop

No comments:
 
I am prepping for a trip around at the end of this year so I will need more travel organizers...click, click... 


This ain't my first time to buy from the online shop Little Emily so I just dive into their Travel Organizer page and browse through their products. I just recently went to a nearby shop that also offers the same line of products and by comparison, Little Emily's price range is a big savings. Paid via VISA Debit Card this time and right before the week ended my items are delivered by my trustee friend from Xend Courier.

Packing Cube Set Php 220
Luggage Strap Lock Php 150
Travelus Handy Series Php 250
Travelus Passport Case Sale at Php 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff