Jul 26, 2013

Made to Order Varsity Jackets

No comments:
 
So I have featured quite a number of local shops already mostly online however this time, let me introduce to you to a quaint neighborhood shop much closer to home... my Tatay's tailoring in Kawit!

My dad manages a tailoring shop for more or less two decades now. On early years it is known in town for denims but the business shifted gears to sports apparel catering to basketball leagues in school, companies and barangays. From my last visit, the latest trend are sports or varsity jackets. 

So we ordered for our nephews and nieces. Pretty cute right?

Lakers Jackets for the Yap side
Monsters University Jackets for Ramos Side

Unfortunately, I no longer allow my dad to accept rush orders due to health reasons. But if you are willing to place an order within a reasonable timeline why not drop by his tiny "Cotton Jeans Tailoring Shop" in Binakayan Kawit Cavite near the public market. You may also send me email so I could give you his number, you can text him then viber message him your design. Here is a really old blog I put up waaaay back when I was still helping him out. 

Price ranges from Php 600-1,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff