Dec 23, 2012

Unboxing My iPad2 from Nuffnang and AcQuabella by Penshoppe

No comments:
 
As you all know, I have won the AcQuabella and AcQuabene by Penshoppe Promo and got an iPad 2 after I attended the Nuffnang Blogopolis. I have been an android user for a couple of years now and it is my first time to own an Apple product... What a better way to own one other than as a freebie, WEEEHHH!!!!


This will not be a tech review but just a simple unboxing moment. I am sure you could all relate since Christmas time is just two sleeps away and we are all excited to unbox our presents. By the way, did you know that in New Zealand Dec 26 is a national holiday for them called "Boxing Day"? It is the day they (un)box the Christmas presents that they recieved. Oh, that just something I learn from my former counterpart who hails there. 

So without further adieu, unbox this iPad2 with me.



Thank you Lord for using Nuffnang Philippines and AcQuabella/AcQuabene by Penshoppe as your channel of blessing. I pray you make these brands prosper in 2013 that would be honorable to your name!

*****


I got this iPad Halo Case from Glorietta for only Php 835.00. I am wandering how I could better protect this nifty gadget, any suggestions? Feel free to comment below.


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff