Dec 28, 2012

Christmas 2012: Light Show at Ayala Triangle

No comments:
 
Although I have been working at Makati for many years now and my former office building was just right across Ayala Triangle, it was only this year that I got to catch the magical Christmas Light Show. Although each set of the show would only last a few minutes or so but still can't help the feeling of excitement especially when we were under the lights and in the midst of the smoke effect.

Here are a few shots but you have to forgive us YAPtographers as we are still practicing our night shots.

Wearing my Suelas Puntera Zebra Print
Bought it on Sale

Caught the STAR in the Laser light thru my iPad Cam
Convergys Christmas Tree
Dedicated to all BPO Employees

I have to confess with you lovelies na ang haba ng hair upon seeing this picture of me in my FB Newsfeed. Hayyyy!!! Picture taken under the twinkling Christmas Lights.


You can still catch the Light Show until Dec 30 from 6:00-9:00 in the evening every 30 minutes.
Return here soon as I'll be uploading videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff