Aug 2, 2013

The Blessed McJim Leather Wallet For Men

No comments:
 
Hubby's wallet had already worn out after two years of daily usage so one day he came home with a new one. I actually chuckled because it looks almost the same as the old one. It was a McJim Classic Leather Wallet.

Available at Robinson's Department Store

So while he was transferring all the contents from the old wallet, I picked out the $1,000 play money that came with the new wallet and to my (pleasant) surprise, I found these bible verses printed at the back.


Now, that's what I call the wallet that could save your life. It comes with bible verses that leads you to salvation by accepting Christ Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff