Aug 9, 2013

KC as A Mermaid in KrisTV

No comments:
 

You know I am one of the many fans of KC Concepcion even back from her KC from Paris to Pinas days. So right after watching her in Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala in iWanTV, I clicked on KrisTV's last Wednesday episode and watched as she morphs from Alexis to Ariel...


Sobra nyang galing besides being pretty...It suits her very well. I could just imagine the power you need to swim through with that bundot. She makes it look so easy but we all know she works out very hard with Plana Forma as shared in her IG account.

Namiss ko tuloy bigla ang tubig! Remember how much fun I had in the swimming pool just recently in our staycation in Acacia Hotel - Alabang?! Well, I really do miss being active like dancing and I do pray that I will get out of this rut of sedentary lifestyle...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff