Jun 22, 2013

Photobook Philippines Voucher via Metrodeal

No comments:
 
If you have been following this blog, you may have already guess that we love taking photos. So after 3.5 years marriage just imagine how many photo albums we have in our hard drive and we are running out of space already! Anyhow, got a bunch of vouchers in Metrodeal a few months back to create my own personalized softcover photo books for P500 instead of P2000 from Photobook Philippines.


So when I realize that my voucher will expire in a couple of months I finally found time to create my first photobook. I must say I have a new found respect to those who do SDE (Same Day Edit) since it was a bit hard to select which picture goes into printing but it is definitely therapeutic at the same time addicting!

Good thing the application to use, i.e. Photobook Designer which you download from the Photobook Philippines website is quite easy to navigate. When you are finish with the layout, there is a cart button in there that you just click that initiates the ordering process.


However, aside from the voucher number there is an additional fee for shipment payable via Paypal or Credit /Debit Card. Well I do not have a credit card or paypal account so I had to wait a little while when I could fund my debit card before I was able to place my order completely. The app can also detect if you have a pending purchase.

So for less than a week, I got my printed photobook fresh from their printing center - Malaysia office via DHL. I ordered 40-page 8x6" so that's half crosswise of a bond paper and it is darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff