Jun 1, 2013

Cash Cash Pinoy Deal: Fun Family Day at Paradizoo + Residence Inn Tagaytay

No comments:
 
My two nieces have been requesting me to bring them in a zoo in Tagaytay. They weren't quite sure about the name of the zoo so I did my own research.

During my research I was able to score a voucher from Cash Cash Pinoy already good for four pax. The day tour package includes entrance to Paradizoo Theme Farm in Mendez Cavite and entrance to Residence Inn Tagaytay, set lunch and adventure ride on the zipline.

I bought the voucher last March but due to work schedule, I was only able to book it this weekend (June 1) just in time before the school starts for the kiddos. But the voucher expires on July pa naman so I had no problem with it. Actually people in the ticket booth had no issues with it whatsoever during redemption. It was really an all-access-pass.

It is valid to any of these group - all 4 adults or all 4 kids or combination. We were four adults then a 3.8 feet tall and 2.5 feet tall kids. So in addition to the voucher I only paid for one additional ticket for my older niece while the younger one is for free.

It cost only Php 1,999 instead of Php 2,586. We kinda made our own itinerary -- meaning we went to Paradizoo first then Residence Inn via our own car, Jarvis. But you can actually go straight to Residence Inn, they have a shuttle there that can bring you to Paradizoo and back. Siguro the advantage lang on our happy mistake is that we had control over our time.

Enough about the voucher, continue to read more about Paradizoo and Residence Inn in the coming days. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff