Mar 27, 2009

Mind vs. Body

No comments:
 

So much for my hope for a good news regarding my lab test but unfortunately I had a recurrence... which I definitely find ironic since I've been really watching out with what I eat and do.

I'm kinda pissed off actually to get it for the second time but what else can we do about it. I had to take a couple of days off from work which is the LAST thing I wanna do right now. The mind is willing but body is weak.

As most of you know, I live alone. I slept the "whole ordeal" in between reruns of Will & Grace Season 1 and 2 DVD. Good thing SO live one barangay away so he gets to check on me once in a while. A bit lucky I guess that it has been raining during early mornings so it wasn't really that hot.

I'm just hoping I'll get well soon ... completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff