Sep 27, 2012

Lifestyle Network: Amanda Loving Life

No comments:
 
Another Sunday evening treat for me after Pinoy Explorer in TV5 is the 30-minute show in Lifestyle Network, channel 52 in Skycable hosted than no less than Amanda Griffin-Jacob: Amanda Loving Life!


Dubbed as the 'TV Show for the MODERN MOTHER' and invites us to 'join Amanda as she opens her doors to every parent and mother as she tackles the different challenges of Parenthood. Stay in top form as she shows you how to stay fit and healthy. Shop with her in seeking the latest trends on fashion and beauty. Travel with her to places yet to be discovered. Feast with her as she shows you the different cuisines or better yet prepare a sumptuous meal for your loved ones to enjoy. Join her as she embarks on a journey into the simple pleasures of life and.... the joys of motherhood.'


Last Sunday was their Beauty and Technology episode with DJ Delamar for Facial Care.


 And the epitome of Filipina, Ms. Dawn Zulueta-Lagdameo for Marie France.


Ms. Dawn is my all time peg, the big-dowed wide eyes and the wavy hair features that I share with her. But that just about it...hahaha!

Me circa 2009 Pre-Nup photo
After 3 months of run, this Sunday is already the season finale of Amanda Loving Life and base on their FB posting, the last episode is full packed with Nicole Hernandez, Giselle Toengi, Daphne Osena-Paez, Tweetie de Leon, Mikaela Lagdameo, Christine Jacob (Amanda's sis-in-law) and Maggie Wilson.



I am enjoying being a wife and praying for a little one not in the next couple of years. I just feel 32 y.o. feels right for me to have a bundle of joy of my own. Again, this is just for me and it was a desire imprinted in my heart at the beginning of our marriage during one of my quiet times and it hasn't changed since then. My hubby also doesn't mind being the baby of the house for now. He loves having all my attention all to his own but I know he wouldn't mind sharing in the future.

Just the same, I am learning much to those who are already on that stage especially that my own mom is no longer here on earth to help me out hands on. I know my MIL will support me but it is still different if my Nanay will be here, you know what I mean. So thanks Amanda Loving Life for shaping the future mommy in me. More power and till next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff