Sep 23, 2012

Kainan sa Balsa Bacoor Cavite

No comments:
 
I have been a patron of Kainan sa Balsa in Bacoor Cavite since my gradeschool days together with my Ramos clan. Years had passed and it still kept it simple charms and I already rubbed it off to my hubby, hahaha.

Balsa

Kainan sa Balsa was first of its kind when it was put up. A floating restaurant with cottages made of native materials that nestled on a private pond or palaisdaan. It serves Filipino dish and highlights on grilled foods - seafood and pork. The best part -- it is cheaper compared to other dining places that serves the same menu. A stick of barbeque go as low as Php 18.00 a stick.

Pork Barbeques with Rice & Sabaw

So yesterday, before going back to Makati we made a stop there for our dinner. Our budget Php 200.00 and we went home with happy tummies.


Burp!

Wearing my Suelas Flats Impresso Natural/Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff