Dec 30, 2013

Beauty Pleasures Spa in Festival Mall Alabang

No comments:
 
Due to my thyroid problem, I often have body aches and muscle pain. Aside from taking my prescribed oral medication, I found that getting massages relaxes me and soothes the pain. So for the past few months now, I have been going to Beauty Pleasures Nail Care and Day Spa located at the 3rd Floor of Festival Mall Alabang Muntinlupa City. Their location is perfect, just right beside the escalator going up. It is sandwiched between the floors of Starbucks and Victory Christian Fellowship Alabang (VCF).

Beauty Pleasures Facebook

I already availed several services such as Swedish  Body Massage, Body Scrub and Foot Reflex. My usually shy hubby even tried their back massage and he really like it. Unfortunately, due to the limited space they do not have a couples room so we often get treatments on separate rooms.



Often, spa centers would play instrumental music but in our first visit I was surprised to hear that they were playing Christian instrumental music and according to one of the therapist it is because one of the owners is actually a Christian.

Gratefully, when we at Victory Alabang celebrated our church 15th Anniversary they gave out a privilege card that can be used for several establishment. I was happy to find a Beauty Pleasures Spa coupon which entitles me to a discount when I register to become a member. I wasted no time in using it and was able to avail big discount during my birthday month last November.



Hope you will also enjoy your visits with them and don't forget to be generous with the attendants when tipping. Have a relaxing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff