Jul 12, 2012

Quest - Sige Lang

No comments:
 
Thursday na! I'm on a lunch break right now, watching Quest's YouTube video of Sige Lang. I first learned about Jose Villanueva III, aka Quest, through our VCF Family and during the season of Lord's pruning in my life it was his song 'Lord of All' that strikes a chord in my spirit. In full surrender I would utter its lyrics:

Here I am Lord mold me
Here I am Lord use me
Here I am Lord send me for Your glory

Early this year, I got to see him in one of Victory Fort's worship night then this March in 'Because Love Benefit Gig' organized by my dear friend. I commend the guy for using his God-given talent in spreading positive vibes. I pray that the Lord will continue to use him mightly in the advancement of His Kingdom through his music.

Sassy (in my old curls), QUEST, Ryan, Maika

So wherever you are right now, "Sige Lang" and enjoy this video...



You can download Sige Lang by Quest for only Php 25.00 in MyMusicStore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff