Dec 16, 2011

CARAMOAN + Cebupacific...soon

No comments:
 
See you on Feb! Thank you Lord for your provisions, you are forever full of surprises.

I just saw their tweet on their link to the their FB Account about the seat sale Php 88 All Domestic Flight. I would really loved to travel on hubby's birthday which falls on the last week of Feb. He wanted to go north this time and wanted a more adventurous route rather than the free and easy. I checked for MNL to NAGA vv on those dates and it wasn't sold out. I went through filling up the required info then reached the payment page. As I've mentioned before, we do not own a credit card but thanks to new payment option I was able to pay my dues via BancnetOnline accredit bank which is Metrobank, thank you Lord may laman ang savings account at the time of booking. I was able to book successfully, received our confirmation within 20 minutes even before hubby got out from bed... I'm believing it is God's will for me to do so. For what reason, I really do not know.

Anyhow, just a little vain on the side, we are targeting to lose 40 lbs each so we have 2 months to do that. It is an extra push for the optimum health I've been praying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff