Oct 4, 2014

Wall Decals - Removable Vinyl Stickers by KT&T

No comments:
 
In previous post, I mentioned about the verse under the clock which is called wall decal. A removable vinyl sticker that will not damage your wall (assuming the paint job is good).



So I followed several suppliers in FB but KT&T posted an update on their timeline so I decided to send them a message to inquire. After few exchanges -- design, payment and delivery, I got my order in practically couple of days. I wasn't sure how it will go so I just ordered more or less A4 size but I think if you own the house go big!

I unbox it and was pretty satisfied with its quality. But here comes the harder-than-I-thought part...installation! Well, the how-to videos on Youtube make it look easy (they also have one on their website). It was a bit tricky to make the design stick to the transfer paper so patience is a virtue but it was not impossible. But  once I had the design on the other side it was a breeze sticking it to the wall.



It looks like it was painted on the wall and kinda reminds me of my brother's black and white mural he did in the 90s for my dad's tailoring shop and up to this day it is still there.



KT&T DIY Creative Printers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff