Oct 6, 2014

Succulents, The Fat Plants

No comments:
 
I thought it would be nice to have a living thing inside the house as part of the decor but I did not want the usual fortune plants. So I started researching and found nice pegs all over the internet of the ornamental plant called succulents.


It was perfect for someone like me who do not have green thumb. It is very low maintenance as it stores water in its structure. 

I could not find online a store that sells it around the vicinity. I already asked hubby if there are any plans of us going to Tagaytay anytime soon. But I thought we could also swing by to some of the plant stores when we visit our folks in Cavite.

So we did! As a walk around the plant store I was a bit disappointed since I don't see one on display. But I showed this photo to the owner and asked just in case:


She happily said YES and ushered me to the areas of pots. I then saw a small part of the shelf containing a handful of succulents. I flashed husband a smile and declared that they have it! 


I bought just 3 types for Php 50 each and a couple of small pots. They transferred it from the plastic to the pots in no time. Yipee!!!


Mother Nature Enterprise
Magdiwang Highway Noveleta Cavite
Between Iglesia ni Cristo and Shell Gas Station

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff