Sep 27, 2014

Project Stay Home Sassy, the Beginning

No comments:
 
Our contract already ended in the apartment building and decided not to renew it anymore for the 30 sqm, one bedroom space we are renting. So we prayed for new one within the same vicinity and most especially with a secured garage within our budget.

God is truly faithful! Hubby took a turn in a different street within the village rather than our usual route going out and spotted a 'House-For-Rent' sign. Returning from our errand, we came back to the place to inquire. The last thing we did before going out of the car is to pray "God, hanggang Php x,000 lang po yung budget namin. May your will be done. Amen."

It was a newly renovated up and down house with garage. A floor area of 65 sqm at the ground floor and the same upstairs with veranda. The price is a little over the budget but we negotiated and the landlord agreed to the amount we prayed for. Hallelujah!!!

Two-weeks later we already moved and our used to be all-cramp-up furniture can now breath. So much so that there are still a lot of space but I am holding off to any plans on buying new ones. Thank you, Lord for the smooth transition.


So my hubby did his SOP for security and functionality which I truly appreciate, talagang man of the house yan! Sobra kong bless to have partnership with him, for me na walang alam sa maintenance ng bahay. Kabit ng double locks, sabitan at curtain rods.



But after he was done, it was my turn to prettify our space making it cozy and homey for that wifey touch. So started researching for ideas and dami kong natutuhan sa contemporary home decor. 

Php 100.00 Throwpillow from Robinsons Department Store
Owl Figurines from Robinsons Department Store
Scented Candle from SM Home
St. Louise Curtain from Puregold Supermarket

I still have a lot of DIY projects in mind but for now, eto muna! I don't want to go overboard but it is making me excited but I am keeping in mind to be a wise spender.

Carpet Rug from SM Home
Chevron Throwpillow Cases from Robinsons Department Store

If you notice, there is a verse under the clock. It is a wall decal but I will blog about it the next time for details. 

We can now invite others for smallgroup (Bible study group) in our home. But more than the place, it is truly a vision for me. In our first night, we prayed our thanksgiving and was surprised that hubby mentioned that the place is suitable to grow a family.

I was overjoyed to hear it. You see, in my personal quiet time, I am seeking God for His will for us to have a child. Especially for me to have a healthy body to carry a baby and to be at rest in His promises. Talaga naman when I saw the second floor, it is suitable for us couple with a crib next to it.

Isaiah 54:2-3 
Enlarge your house; build an addition. Spread out your home, and spare no expense! For you will soon be bursting at the seams. Your descendants will occupy other nations and resettle the ruined cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff