Mar 2, 2014

Going All-Natural with Human Heart Nature

No comments:
 
After trying out juicing, I can totally feel the difference in my body. I was refreshed, had more energy and haven't been sick for a month now. I realized that going natural will do my body a whole lot of good. Don't get me wrong, I still want my medium Mcdo Cheeseburger Meal once in a while but generally I want to change my lifestyle and infuse more natural elements in my living. Perhaps, not too quickly but at least little by little.

Human Heart Nature Website

Enter, Human Heart Nature...

I tried out a couple of their products before but now I decided to slowly switch to their line of products. As it is part my faith goal to be a good steward of this body. If you want to go all-natural as well, order here.


My product choices includes:

1. Natural Moisturizing Shampoo - It’s the only one with breakthrough CREAMFoam® technology, which acts like a lotion to soften and nourish your hair. Plus, it’s got Philippine coco nectar, bursting with amino acids, vitamins and minerals! What’s more is that since our shampoos are sulfate-free, it’s definitely good for you and for our earth too.

2. Natural Moisturizing Conditioner -  It's made with avocado oil with Omega-3, one of nature's most intense moisturizers, seaweed extract to restore elasticity, and organic virgin coconut oil for a healthy shine… without the chemicals.

3.  Balancing Facial Wash - Nature’s blend of manila elemi, prized ingredient revered by the world’s beauty industry, and marine extracts for shine-free, glowing skin. Infused with sugar beet and aloe vera to help replenish lost moisture while bamboo scrubs and loofah gently exfoliate clogged dirt and trapped oil.

4. Fragrance-Free Cleansing Bar - Wash away the day’s dirt and grime while leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. And because it’s  fragrance-free, your skin is left clean and clear from all synthetic irritants found in chemical soaps.

5. Natural Feminine Wash - Switch to nature’s gentle touch with our pH balanced, clinically tested feminine wash. It has soothing aloe vera and chamomile, cleansing agents from coconut, as well as natural preservatives from rice and anise.

6. Sunflower Beauty Oil - The premium and best-selling Sunflower Beauty Oil is 100% Natural and packed with vitamins A, D & E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give it that healthy glow -- without any harmful chemicals. It’s so effective and so versatile, the uses are endless.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
KJV Bible, Genesis 1:29
Product Text Description came from Human Heart Nature Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff