Mar 1, 2014

Taters Celebrates 20th Anniversary

No comments:
 
Had a very hectic week at work prior to our vacation so we decided to chill for a while at Alabang Town Center and pass by Taters store at the cinema area.

Photo from Tater's FB Page


I bought a White Cheddar Minor League Popcorn to munch on and Dard, the staff at the counter, offered for me to pick a raffle stub from the fishing bowl for some instant prize. He was as surprised as I am when I showed him that I picked out a stub with "FREE Chunky Hotdog".


Dard explain that Taters Philippines is actually celebrating their 20th Anniversary and to give thanks to loyal customers you can get a chance to get some freebie like I did. So happy anniversary guys and keep popping those corns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff