Mar 3, 2013

(Belated) Happy Birthday Hubby!

No comments:
 
I was ecstatic to hear the news that I will be part of the two teams who will go on for an onshore assignment. I quickly thank the Lord for answering yet another of my faith goals this year. It was awesome!

But when the travel dates were confirmed, it dawn on me that I won't be here for my hubby's birthday... a first for both of us after 15 years. Though he was sad when he heard this part of the news, he was still very supportive. So I had to make major bawi with some pre and post birthday celebration.

My last Friday Night before leaving, dinner at YakiMIX Alabang Town Center
Early morning flight NAIA Terminal 2
'Happy Birthday' via Skype
Birthday Giftssssss - Camera Bag, Starbucks Hong Kong Tumbler, Casio Edifice watch and jacket
Tamrac Camera Bag
Lunch at Mann Hann Market Market Taguig

Whew!!! Yung per diem ko napunta na lahat para makabawi lang for missing out on his actual birthday. Joke hahaha! 

Me: "Ayan ha, bawi na ko sau. Kse kung andito lang ako on your actual birthday - isa lang ang gift mo at isa lang yung kain natin sa labas"
Hubby: "Alis ka ulet next year sa mismong birthday ko ha!!!"

But for being such a loving and kind husband, you are definitely worth it... Praise God for your life and may He continue to use you for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff