Mar 18, 2013

Sissy's Nail Art & Spa in Molito Alabang

No comments:
 
Felt like I was doing thesis again!

Yeap, I had very little sleep last week just to meet the project deadline which I was able to do, praise God! But the weekend was also busy since we had just moved in to our new apartment here in the south. Come Monday, I stepped out of the office early, 6:30 pm that is hahaha (early na ba yun?), to have some me time even just for a couple of hours.

I have been eyeing Sissy's Nail Art & Spa in Molito Alabang since Feb so there I was being ushered to my chair, listening to soothing music and being pampered by two attendants! Sigh... thank you Lord for this sabbath.

From their FB Pix
Valentine Setup from FB
Me on Instagram
Feel like a Princess

Sissy's Nail Art & Spa
Unit 2 Molito Lifestyle Center Madrigal Ave. 
Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City
(in front of Gold's Gym, near the parking entrance of Commerce Ave)

Mani and Pedi 
Sassy at Sissy's

I only availed for the regular Manicure and Pedicure for Php 360. Compared to other shops this is cheaper so I am surprised to get a little more than the regular nail cleaning and painting. The service also included a quick foot soak and light massages with generous amount of foot care products. In short, with that price indi tinipid unlike the other spa na sukat na sukat.

It is quite spacious inside so I didn't feel all cramp up with other patrons plus another selling point is its accessibility and parking space. Then again I came in on a Monday evening and from what I heard they are quite busy during Fri to Sun. Btw, some local celebs also frequent the place. So for a pretty new establishment Sissy Nail Art & Spa is quite promising! See you in a few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff