Jan 18, 2013

Pinoy Masterchef in iWantTV

No comments:
 
Last November 2012, Masterchef Pinoy Edition (Homecooks) aired during the mornings at Channel 2 ABS-CBN hosted by Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo together with Chef Judges Ferns, Lau and Jayps. But like the rest of the manggagawang Pilipino, I don't get to watch it during the day because I'm already at the office.

But I have never missed an episode thanks to www.iwantv.com.ph!


It is ironic that I am watching it because as you know I am a kitchen handicap and I have very little interest in the magical world of cooking next to my husband who likes to cook to help him release stress, remember my Orange Plate post? Not me, I get stress out when I have to cook even just the thought of frying hotdogs for breakfast stresses me! But I like how the story of each kusinero and kusinera unfolds during the game tsaka I like yung mga damit ni Juday. Katuwa nga that in one of their episodes, she was wearing a pleated dress that kinda looks like the one I bought last December.


Of course, hubby watches it with me to learn new tricks. I on the otherhand is starting to realize that it is possible to create a dish with only Php 100 under 45 minutes so perhaps this year I would try cooking again. I already tried before pero wala talaga kong tyaga, naiinip ako and all. But let's just keep our fingers cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff