Oct 31, 2009

My Yahoo Mail Hacked

No comments:
 

Seriously!

It started when my BFF informed me that her email account and facebook has been hacked last week. We analyze if it was someone really close to her who were able to guess her password or hardcore hacker...

The hacker used mentioned my name in some of the emais sent to some other friend abroad so I thought he might try hacking my account. So I changed password with much difficult combination and lo and behold yesterday that account was hacked.

I received a private message from my yahoo account to my office account. So I knew then that someone is tinkering to my personal email. So please block off all incoming message from the said account friends...the hacker sends extortion and nasty emails so I beg you to confirm with me first offline before doing anything outrageuos.

And to you hackie, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff