May 3, 2008

Movie Night featuring Iron Man

No comments:
 
So okey I wasn't able to avail my movie night privilege at the office but that didn't stop me from watching the film at the nearby mall. I have no idea about the story line or who are the actors in the movie since I've been very busy at work. So it came to me as a surprise that it was actually my highschool crush, Robert Downey Jr. ("Only You" with Marisa Tomei), who plays the title role.



I really enjoyed the film! I'm not sure if it was the original story but I find it very funny and Tony Stacks is everything a superhero is not. Aminin ba sya si Iron Man? Hahaha!!! I agree, Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division is a mouthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff