May 29, 2008

Hillsong United Concert

No comments:
 
So if you have ever attended one of the CJF Youth Night Worship that our little church organizes at least every other month, you'll definitely agree with me that the fervor of our youth is so contagious that even the not so-young members of our congregation come in, dance, sing praises and "rock" the House of the Lord. Now, multiply that experience into 100 times the attendees and ten thousand times the passion and you'll end up but nowhere else but to a Hillsong United Concert!

Held at Araneta Coliseum last May 26, 2008. Some more text here in the future.

As I surrendered to one of my personal favorite song, "From the Inside Out"

In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise


We young people can easily get caught up with the latest trends: emo, Bamboo, David Cook of American Idol, clothes, gadgets. If we could spend as much energy as we spend among all these things why not this "ONE". Actively participating on searching your purpose is no longer corny or para sa mga manang lang. The times has evolved and that night in Araneta had definitely left a marked to each whom opened the eyes of their heart to the Lord.

After more than two hours of non-stop worship (walang umuupo talaga) we were 10 lbs. lighter so definitely this will give HipHop Abs Workout a run for its money. As I dubbed it, The Hillsong Workout, it will not only strengthen your abs... it will also strengthen your soul!

Take sometime to view the gallery, you might want to experience this one of these days

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff