Feb 8, 2014

Watch Sugar Stars #TheWayYouWantIt!

No comments:
 
I am so hooked in this new gem in Asian cable TV!

Been watching it over our Sky Cable Dual Def 499 HD Channel - Lifetime Asia. Not only am I viewing it... I am also iRecording it (more about this nifty feature later)!!! Wiiiiiiihhhhh.... <Insert cartwheel here>


Lifetime Asia describes Sugar Stars as the escapades of these unusual friends-turned-business partners as they take you into the world of 'petite sweets' and the drama that ensues as they run their specialty dessert business in the sugary world of over-the-top confectionery creations, as the crew designs elaborate, eye-popping 'sweet tables' for the biggest events in town.

Every time I watch it, I have a staple smile in my face -- as we put it in Filipino "ang kulit lang talaga nila". I like how the show focused on the creative side, planning and executing for the actual event instead of the how to bake the food or sweet treats. But the Cakes By Yolanda are just jaw-dropping and will knock you out your socks off each time. My personal faves so far are The Game of Thrones Dragon Eggs and the Topsy Turvy Cake. Elle and Caspar with Antonella, with their own cray-cray personalities, just complete their foursome team of Petite and Sweet in Toronto, Canada.

I am so inspired by it, I am already doodling a travel-themed sweet table in case I plan to throw out some party of my own. Props would be the least of my problem, I am starting to get butt-loads of souvenirs from my travel.

Pictures via Google Search



So, what is this iRecord I was talking about earlier? Well, just in case you still did not know Only SKYcable gives you a world of limitless possibilities with its widest selection of channels and different ways to enjoy it.

For one, SKYcable has the most number of standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) channels. Enjoy over 180 channels so the entire family can have a world of possibilities and limitless discoveries. Genres include Movies, Sports, Kids, Learning, Music, General Entertainment, News, Lifestyle, Religious and International channels. SKYcable also has the most number of high definition channels – a total of 42 HD channels – the most in the country!

If you are a SKYcable subscriber then you also have the ability to add channels and packs that you like to your basic plan. Choose and add channels and packs to your basic subscription plan to suit the family’s viewing preferences.

Then, you can also get access to special shows and events through SKYcable Pay-Per-View and Free View with the widest variety of live entertainment – from sporting matches, thelatest blockbuster movies to live coverage of special events and concerts.

Lastly and my personal favorite, SKYcable enables silly me to take control of my TV viewing with iRecord allowing me the power to pause, record, and rewind live TV, so I never miss out on any of my favorite shows and scenes like Sugar Stars. 

SKYcable has the first and only Personal Video Recorder (PVR) feature in the country.
 
Pause
The SKYcable iRecord also has timeshift which lets you pause live TV in case you need to step out for a while and resume where you left off.

Record
With a press of a button, it lets you record like your favorite tv series – while watching the news. The SKYcable iRecord also lets you schedule recordings so it automatically saves the shows you want even if you’re not around.

Playback
You can bookmark, fast forward and rewind recorded shows so you can get back to your favorite scenes in a snap. Plus savor every exciting moment in slow motion and frame by frame playback.


Glad I got reconnected to SKYcable and now I can always view the show iRecorded at my most convenient time and no more rushing to get home or getting late to sit down at the dinner table because I am still watching TV. Hahaha... Thanks much, mySky!


Sugar Stars follows the escapades of these unusual friends-turned-business partners as they take you into the world of 'petite sweets' and the drama that ensues as they run their specialty dessert business in the sugary world of over-the-top confectionary creations, as the crew designs elaborate, eye-popping 'sweet tables' for the biggest events in town - See more at: http://www.lifetimeasia.com/show/sugar-stars-s1#sthash.vixQdX4u.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff