Jan 27, 2014

Rossmax Blood Pressure Digital Monitor

No comments:
 
Sa lamig ng panahon ngayon baka nagmumuo na rin ang mga mantika nyo sa katawan katulad namin after indulging to the festivities last month. Hahaha... But kidding aside, I am preaching mostly to myself, that we need to monitor our overall wellness.

So few weeks ago, hubby and I canvassed for a digital blood pressure monitor device. Kaso we felt that 3K is too much for home monitoring. I started searching online and I chance upon the e-Commerce website of Philippine Medical Supplies.

I paid via DragonPay with my BPI. Just 2 days after, I already received the RossMax BP Digital Monitor Wrist Type which is half the price compared the ones found in nearby drug stores.


It is very simple to use and comes with a storage plastic box and runs on a couple AAA batteries. 


Our office works are quite stressful so hopefully we could adjust our lifestlye with the help of this monitoring device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff