Oct 7, 2013

Big Discount on Banana Peel Flip flops

No comments:
 
Went to Metro Department Store at Alabang Town Center just this Saturday to pick up a mid-range priced flip flops for our out of town getaway to the beach. So I found my way in the isle of slippers with an array of different colorful designs to choose from.

www.bananapeel.net

Being affordable in price, I decided to pick up from the trustee Banana Peel brand and got the most expensive I could find from the pile which is the Vivace red and white polka dots with rainbow straps which costs Php 300.00++. But to my surprise at the counter, it was actually on 70% S-A-L-E and I only paid for Php 99.00. Woot, woot! Talk about right timing, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff