Oct 5, 2013

Booking For Coco Beach Resort

No comments:
 
I heard about Coco Beach Island Resort in Puerto Galera a few years back from my former project manager who highly recommends it. I tried planning a trip there before but it did not push through. But since we were not able score any deals to Boracay for this year and I am dying to have an island vacation before hubby and I voyage to our first international flight together, I asked permission from him if we could have a quick getaway to celebrate my upcoming birthday in advance. Thankfully, he gave it a go!

http://www.cocobeach.com

After a few searches, I chance upon the tour package offered by ETA Travel and Tour in Ayosdito.ph. Initially, it includes round trip from Manila to Batangas Port via van in designated pick up points, round trip boat ride from Batangas to Puerto Galera and De Luxe accommodation to Coco Beach. But after few email exhanges, we decided that we will go to Batangas Port on our own since we are already half way here in Alabang and so they gave us rates for 3D2N Php 3,795.00/person in the month of October 2013.

http://etatravelandtours.com

Coco Beach has several De Luxe type of rooms depending on the size. I requested for our Reservation Officer to book us to Super Banana De Luxe room however this is still subject to availability. Their policy is to pay the amount due in full so I deposited to their BDO Bank Account and received my voucher with confirmation number.


I then called up Coco Beach Manila office to verify our booking details done by ETA and I was glad to hear that all agreed details were noted in our reservation. With that, I am giving ETA two thumbs up especially to:

Ms. Aileen M. Estorninos
Reservation Officer
ETA Travel and Tours
Rm. 3A, 3rd Flr. A&M Ramos Bldg. 
E. Aguinaldo Highway, Bayan Luma II, Imus Cavite, 4103
Telefax# (046) 471-5171 / (02) 736-6334
Cellphone number: 0932-5773421

Email: inquiry2@etatravelandtours.com
Yahoo messenger: aileen.etatravel@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff