Sep 23, 2013

Melancholy Rain: Typhoon Odette

No comments:
 
I will be lying if I tell you that I do not like the rain, raining while at home that is... honestly, it is my favorite weather. I can recall that I actually wrote a poem for our English class in high school as the rain being my subject. I could hear the line from 90s grunge band Garbage in my head -- 'I'm only happy when it rains'. 

The sounds -- the dripping of each rain drop, the quietness around, it brings me comfort and solace.

Well, the flood and traffic during the heavy rains... that is totally a different matter. I pray for everyone's safety those who are directly affected by this typhoon.

Isaiah 55:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff