May 11, 2013

Selfies at Hong Kong

No comments:
 
I am way passed my narcissistic phase when Instagram became I big hit. But what do you do when you are on out of the country business trip and just made a quick sight seeing alone? Last resort was to take selfies!

Selfie by definition is a self-taken picture mostly at arms length. It is quite easy to do this nowadays since most of the phones have front and rear camera. Anyhow, here are a dozen of my selfie mostly at Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong last February. I know, none of of them are flattering but just for fun I am sharing it with you.


The clock tower
Giant Lantern
"She" Statue, Avenue of Stars
Bruce Lee
Avenue of Stars
Victoria Harbor

All the more reason why I wished hubby was able to go with me in this as he takes good photos during our travel. Will surely comeback to HK with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff