Nov 27, 2009

The Bride's Gown

No comments:
 
Haisss... I almost got a wedding gown scare!!!

I was suppose to pick up my made-to-order dress last Saturday but my vendor started texting me random excuses of reasons moving the delivery date 3x. As if naman hindi ako sanay sa mga ganon, si tatay kaya may patahian din at parang SOP na yata ng mananahi ang indi umabot sa deadline. Kasama ata sa dressmaking course nila ang subject What To Say To Your Customers When You Cannot Meet Your Deadline.

I mastered all patience and constantly pray for the Lord to keep me calm. So I decided to take an emergency leave today in the office so I could do something just in case indi talaga magawa yung gown. To cut the story short, they were able to make it one week after our supposedly Nov 21 deadline --- took them 3 weeks.

Just waiting for BFF so I could have my gown fitting at home and adjust whatever needed to be adjust... probably my bilbil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you just don't read, you also interact by commenting. Have a vibrant and blessed day!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff